วันอังคารที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

ตัวอย่างคำสั่งที่จะใช้กับ siri

0 ความคิดเห็น

Address Book
Request Contacts
  • What is the address of Michael?
  • What is the phone number for Susan Park?
  • When my wife’s birthday?
  • Show your home e-mail Jennifer
Search for contacts
  • Show Jason Russell
  • Find people by name Park
  • Who is Michael Manning?
Relations
  • My mother – Susan Park
  • Michael Manning – my brother
  • Call my brother a job

Calendars
Add Event
  • Schedule a meeting at 9
  • Schedule a meeting with Michael at 9
  • Meet with Lisa at noon
  • Schedule an interview for a job tomorrow at 9 am
  • A new meeting with Susan Park on Friday 3
  • Appoint briefings today at 8:30 am in Conference Room
Changing the Event
  • Bring my meeting with 3 at 4:30 pm
  • Bring my visit to Dr. Manning for the following Monday at 9 am
  • Add Lisa to meet with Jason Mei
  • Cancel a meeting to review budget
Asking about the events
  • What is it that I scheduled for the end of the day?
  • What will happen on Friday?
  • When my Next meeting?
  • When I meet with Michael?
  • Where will my next meeting?

Signaling
Setting Alarms
  • Wake me up tomorrow at 7 am
  • Install an alarm at 6:30 am
  • Wake me up around 8:00
  • Ceasing alarm from 6:30 to 6:45
  • Disconnect an alarm clock at 6:30
  • Remove the alarm clock at 7:30
Visiting rounds
  • What time is it?
  • What time is it in Berlin?
  • What day is today?
  • How many this Saturday?
Using the timer
  • Set the timer for ten minutes
  • Show timer
  • Put a timer on pause
  • Start
  • Reset the timer
  • Stop

Email
Sending a message
  • Write to Lisa on a trip
  • Send to Jennifer about the changes in the plans
  • Susan Park, a new letter
  • Check mail from Dad about renting
  • Write to Dr. Manning, and say that I have received the form, thank you
  • Otpishu Lisa and Jason about the party and tell him that I had a great time
Check messages
  • Check the e-mail
  • Is there a new letter from Michael today?
  • Show new posts lease
  • Show yesterday’s letter from Lisa
In response to reports
  • Answer: Dear Susan, sorry for the late payment
  • Call her at work

Friends
Checking the location of friends
  • Where is Jason?
  • Where is my sister?
  • At home my wife?
  • Where are all my friends?
  • Who is here?
  • Who with me?

Maps
Directions
  • How do I get home?
  • Show where the 1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, California
  • How to get to work my father
Local Businesses
  • Find a coffee shop near me
  • Where is Starbucks?
  • Where b zazhevat burger in Baltimore?
  • Find gas stations within walking distance
  • Where is the good Mexican restaurants?

Messages
Sending text messages (SMS)
  • Tell Susan I’ll wait here
  • Send a private message to Jason Russell
  • Send a message to Lisa asking what about tomorrow?
  • Tell Jennifer show was funny
  • Send a message to Susan on the mobile that I’m late
  • Send a message to the number 89520300303
  • Send to Jason and Lisa, “where are you?”
Reading posts
  • Read my new posts
  • Read it again
Reply to messages
  • Tell me, what is the good news
  • Tell him I’ll be there in 10 minutes
  • Dial it

Music
Reproduction
  • Play House of The Rising Sun
  • Play Dsrk Side of The Moon
  • Mix and play Taking Back Sunday
  • Lost to Alicia Keys
  • Play the blues
  • Play my selection for a party
  • Mix ground my playlist
  • Play
  • Pause
  • Miss

Notes
Create and search your notes
  • Add that I spent $ 100 on dinner
  • Note: check that the new album Alicia Keys
  • Find my notes on restaurants
  • Make a note of the list of books to read
  • Add Tom Sawyer to my list of books

Phone
Phone calls
  • Call Dime
  • Call Jennifer Wright on mobile
  • Call Susan on her work phone
  • Call 89520300303
  • Call home
  • FaceTime with Lisa

Reminders
Request a reminder
  • Remind me to call my mother
  • Remind me to call my mom when I get back home
  • Remind me to take an umbrella
  • Remind to take medication at 6 am tomorrow
  • Remind me to took the flowers, if I go
  • Remind me to dial Jason, when I go
  • Remind me to finish a report in 6

Stock
Checking Shares (Securities)
  • What is the stock price of Apple?
  • What is the PE index for Apple?
  • What was the rate at the close of trading Yahoo?
  • How is Nikkei?
  • How are the markets?
  • What is the Dow?

Weather
Check the Forecast
  • What is the weather today?
  • What is the weather for tomorrow?
  • Will it rain in Cupertino this week?
  • Check the forecast for next week in Burlington
  • What the forecast for this evening?
  • What is the weather in Tampa right now?
  • As it will be hot in Palm Springs this weekend?
  • It’s hot there in Anchorage on Thursday?
  • What is the temperature outside?
  • How windy day?
  • When dawn in Paris?

WebSearch
Information retrieval
  • Look on the Internet about Bora Bora
  • Find a vegetarian pasta
  • Find the best online tariff
  • Googling the War of 1812
  • Find on Wikipedia about Abraham Lincoln
  • Look for news about the world championship
  • Alicia Keys Bing ( Bing – the search engine from Microsoft)
The use of Wolfram Alpha
  • How many calories in a donut?
  • What is a 18% tip of $ 86.74 for four people?
  • Who’s buried in Grant’s tomb?
  • How to live a long time dog?
  • What is the Gossamer Condor? ( first controlled aircraft)
  • Calculate the square root of 128?
  • How many dollars is € 45?
  • What is the best film of 1983?
  • How many days until Christmas?
  • How far is the sun?
  • When will the next solar eclipse?
  • Show me the constellation of Orion
  • What is the population of Jamaica?
  • How high is Mount Everest?
  • How deep Atlantic Ocean?
  • What the price of gasoline in Chicago?

Credit : siriport.ru

Leave a Reply

Labels